Product DetailsCapturing the exotic expression of the champagne within, this special-edition Urban Jungle bottle has a playful tropical design, with colours that seem to transform before your eyes. Rich and lively, Moët Nectar Impérial is built around the structure of pinot noir, with a demi-sec dosage providing a sumptuous yet fresh sweetness.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, or over ice to enhance the champagne’s fruit flavours
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2019
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët Nectar Impérial Non Vintage
Grapes from more than 200 individual crus are combined to create this cuvée. Primarily pinot noir (40-50%), this blend takes its fleshiness from meunier (30-40%) and its freshness from chardonnay (10-20%). Of the final assemblage, or blend, 20-30% is specially selected reserve wines. The dosage of 45 grams per litre gives this demi-sec champagne a rich, medium-sweet taste.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
Dare to be brave
As a starter, serve foie gras with freshly milled black pepper, or a lightly cured gravadlax.
Spicy Indian curries heavy with saffron, or Chinese dishes with cashew and macadamia nuts, are perfect main-course partners.
Pair this champagne with sugary treats such as nougat and toffee, or, for a savoury contrast, crumbly, salty blue cheeses.