Product DetailsMoët Nectar Impérial Rosé Dry – slightly sweet, smooth and full of mature fruit flavours – is a champagne of the night. This luminous methuselah will enhance its appearance once the sun goes down. The “dry” dosage of Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé means it can be enjoyed neat – for those who want to enjoy its delicate sweetness – or over ice, when its fluidity and freshness come to life.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, or over ice to enhance the champagne’s fruit flavours
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Dry Non Vintage
This luxurious blend takes its intensity from pinot noir (45-55%, of which 10% is red wine), fleshiness from meunier (35-45%, of which 10% is red wine) and freshness from chardonnay (5-10%). Specially selected reserve wines comprise 20-30% of the final assemblage, and a dosage of 30 grams per litre creates a delicious, off-dry champagne.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.