Product DetailsAn intense, fruity and slightly sweet champagne, Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Dry is specially designed to be savoured once the sun sets. Serve with style from this luminous jeroboam bottle The “dry” dosage of Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé means it can be enjoyed neat – for those who want to enjoy its delicate sweetness – or over ice, when its fluidity and freshness come to life.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, or over ice to enhance the champagne’s fruit flavours
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2020
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Dry Non Vintage
This luxurious blend takes its intensity from pinot noir (45-55%, of which 10% is red wine), fleshiness from meunier (35-45%, of which 10% is red wine) and freshness from chardonnay (5-10%). Specially selected reserve wines comprise 20-30% of the final assemblage, and a dosage of 30 grams per litre creates a delicious, off-dry champagne.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.