Product DetailsThe first rosé champagne created especially to be enjoyed over ice, Moët Ice Impérial Rosé’s rich, juicy freshness is the embodiment of summer in a glass. Created Intense fruitiness is characteristic of a rosé champagne, but surprisingly complex notes, designed to be enhanced with the addition of ice, characterise this vivid pink champagne.for those who love to seek out new experiences, Moët Ice Impérial combines fresh flavours with a sumptuous, sweet, fruity bouquet while remaining true to the maison’s style.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy on ice in the Ice Imperial glass, or a wide-bowled wine / cabernet-style glass
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2019
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët Ice Impérial Rosé Non Vintage
The dominance of pinot noir (45-55%), of which 10% is still wine, gives this rosé champagne its colour and its depth. Meunier (35-45%), of which 10% is still wine, provides a round and fleshy texture in the mouth and adds to the champagne’s suppleness. Finally, chardonnay grapes (5-10%) impart a polished acidity, and a clean and refreshing finish.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
A playful pink cocktail
- Moët Ice Impérial Rosé
- 5 fresh raspberries
- 5 mL rose syrup
- Garnish: ginger slice and rose petal
The beauty of Moët Ice Impérial Rosé is that its flavours sing when it is served over ice. Try it in a La Vie en Rosé cocktail: shake five fresh raspberries with 5 mL of rose syrup and pour over ice in a large white wine or cabernet-style glass. Top with Ice Impérial Rosé and garnish your cocktail with fresh ginger slices and rose petals.