Product DetailsSeductive, elegant and luscious, the innovative Moët Ice Impérial – presented here in a magnum bottle – is the first of its kind. Rich yet fresh, it meets its fullest expression over ice. Created especially for those who love to seek out new experiences, Moët Ice Impérial combines fresh flavours with a sumptuous, sweet, fruity bouquet while remaining true to the maison’s style.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy on ice in the Ice Imperial glass, or a wide-bowled wine / cabernet-style glass
- Service temperature - 8-10°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2019
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët Ice Impérial Non Vintage
Blended from 40-50% pinot noir, Moët Ice Impérial has an intense fruitiness and structure. The 30-40% meunier provides a rich, melting sensation, while the 10-20% chardonnay provides a refreshing finish. The 20-30% specially selected reserve wines enhance the assemblage, or blend, and a dosage of 45 grams per litre adds richness and intensity to this demi-sec champagne.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
Life in Venice
- Moët Ice Impérial
- 15 mL Aperol
- 3 dashes of grapefruit bitters
Moët Ice Impérial’s flavours can be further enhanced when served in a chic cocktail. Test your mixology skills with a Life in Venice: chill 15 mL Aperol and three dashes of bitters and pour over ice in a large white wine or cabernet-style glass. Top with Ice Impérial and garnish with a grapefruit twist.