Product DetailsThe first champagne designed to be enjoyed over ice, Moët Ice Impérial is a true expression of the maison’s dedication to innovation – seductive and fresh with a touch of sweetness. Created especially for those who love to seek out new experiences, Moët Ice Impérial combines fresh flavours with a sumptuous, sweet, fruity bouquet while remaining true to the maison’s style.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy on ice in the Ice Imperial glass, or a wide-bowled wine / cabernet-style glass
- Service temperature - 8-10°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2019
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët Ice Impérial Non Vintage
Blended from 40-50% pinot noir, Moët Ice Impérial has an intense fruitiness and structure. The 30-40% meunier provides a rich, melting sensation, while the 10-20% chardonnay provides a refreshing finish. The 20-30% specially selected reserve wines enhance the assemblage, or blend, and a dosage of 45 grams per litre adds richness and intensity to this demi-sec champagne.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
Life in Venice
- Moët Ice Impérial
- 15 mL Aperol
- 3 dashes of grapefruit bitters
Moët Ice Impérial’s flavours can be further enhanced when served in a chic cocktail. Test your mixology skills with a Life in Venice: chill 15 mL Aperol and three dashes of bitters and pour over ice in a large white wine or cabernet-style glass. Top with Ice Impérial and garnish with a grapefruit twist.