Following in the footsteps of the vintage before it, the 44th Grand Vintage Rosé further enhances an inspired collection of Moët & Chandon vintage champagnes.Full and fruity with an intriguingly spicy edge to it, this rosé champagne has been cellared for a minimum of five years, developing deep notes of leather, chocolate and dried flowers.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - From now to 2026+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (8-10°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.50 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Pinot noir (44%), 14% of which was still red wine, plus chardonnay (35%) and meunier (21%) were harvested unusually late in October. While the chardonnay grapes had reached full maturity and were receiving much praise, the pinot noir and meunier were mostly sourced from the maison's collection of vineyard partners.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.