First created in 1842 for those with an appreciation of mature wines, Grand Vintage is an exquisite collection of rare and unique champagnes. The 75th Grand Vintage captures the essence of 2013.An energetic champagne with autumnal aromas, Grand Vintage 2013 has spent at least five years in the cellars, developing a finely tuned balance between age and vivacity.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - From now to 2026+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (8-10°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.50 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
A blend of chardonnay (41%), pinot noir (38%) and meunier (21%), the champagne's composition is a fine balance. While it was a great year for chardonnay, the pinot noir and meunier took longer to reach full maturation, so the final blend is composed of grapes from across the region and Moët & Chandon's large network of vineyard partners.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.