Product DetailsRadiant, fresh and expansive, this outstanding extra-brut champagne delivers an array of fruit-filled sensations with its generous aromas and textures. Grand Vintage 1999 is Moët & Chandon’s 66th vintage since 1842. Its maturity is evident in the champagne’s fully rounded, warm and fragrant expression.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2025+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.5 % Vol.
- Dosage - 6 g/L
Blend and Origin
Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage 1999
Above-average temperatures and rainfall throughout the growing season resulted in healthy vines. July and August were both hot, allowing for excellent grape ripening. This vintage contains a higher proportion of meunier, imparting the champagne with its structured fruit flavours.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.