Product DetailsVintage 2004 from Krug is more citrus-led and precise than those before it. Christened “Luminous Freshness” by the maison, its zippy minerality captures the essence of the year. A champagne for lovers of fresh, tart flavours, Krug 2004 delights in its difference. Notes of lemon meringue, just-ripe plums, edible flowers and mint characterise this vintage.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Joseph glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavour
- Service temperature - 9-12ºC
- When to drink - Drink now through 2035+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
Blend and Origin
Krug Vintage 2004
In the Champagne region in 2004, favourable weather helped to encourage good grape ripening and an abundant harvest. Selected to become a vintage due to their distinct character, the grapes were precise and luminous, and the champagne spent over 10 years in Krug’s cellar to gain finesse.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
Enjoy with citrussy dishes
Pan-seared scallops served with a lemon-butter sauce and sprinkling of fresh thyme are the perfect complement.
Try duck breast marinated in orange juice then roasted until just cooked through, served with sautéed spring vegetables.