Free shipping for order over £140
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Elegant yet bold
A subtle, pale pink with fine bubbles.
Aromas of rosehip, cured ham, mulberries, redcurrant, peony pepper and pink grapefruit.
Delicate flavours of honey, citrus and dried fruit with a long finish.
Cellar Master, Krug
HOW TO ENJOY:
Krug Rosé 25ème Édition
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Joseph glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavour.
- Service temperature - 9-12°C
- Alcohol by volume - 12,5 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, away from vibrations.
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Closure - Cork
- Dosage - Brut
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
Krug Rosé 24ème Édition
Assembled around the harvest of 2013, which produced wines that were expressive and full of flavour, Rosé 25ème Édition is complemented by reserve wines drawn from other years as far back as 2008 to add structure, roundness and fruit intensity.
The final composition is 45% pinot noir, 30% chardonnay and 25% meunier.
A stay of around seven years in the Krug cellars brings the promise of these great wines to fruition.