Product DetailsTo enjoy the outstanding finesse, fullness and floral aromas of Krug Grande Cuvée at their best, serve in the maison’s stylish Joseph glasses, specially designed by glassware experts Riedel. Named after founder Joseph Krug, the Joseph is a unique crystal glass whose shape enables champagne bubbles to reach their optimal expression and assists the discovery of the bouquet.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Joseph glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavour
- Service temperature - 9-12ºC
- When to drink - Drink now through 2025+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Krug Grande Cuvée Non Vintage
A carefully crafted blend of reserve wines (over 120 from more than 10 different years) brings out the complexity of Krug Grand Cuvée. A very balanced, skilled and precise blend of pinot noir, chardonnay and meunier, this champagne spends at least six years in the Krug cellars gaining the depth, harmony, finesse and elegance for which Krug is so well known.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
Generosity requires delicate but richly flavoured dishes
A champagne of such complexity demands the simple smoky warmth of roasted chestnuts or creamy artichoke soup.
The exquisite pairing of black truffles with turbot is one that will not be forgotten.
The explosion of generous flavours will be echoed by a strong aged Parmesan that crumbles and melts in the mouth.