Free shipping for order over £150
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
A deep and complex “Extra Old”
A deep and intense amber with glimpses of mahogany, X.O is notably darker than the rest of our collection.
Scents of candied fruit combine with a subtle, lightly spicy nose, giving X.O its unmistakable aroma.
X.O has a powerful, albeit soft, tonality, with hints of cocoa and a warm, fruity presence, followed by a tremendous length.
Master Blender, Hennessy
HOW TO ENJOY:
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, on the rocks, with a dash of water, in long drinks or refined cocktails
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap with Cork
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
The ageing process distinguishes X.O from our other blends.
The eaux-de-vie are aged for a minimum of 10 years in mainly French oak barrels.
Absorbing tannins from the wood, the cognac develops a uniquely satisfying character that is robust and rich, with incredible persistence.
The deep fig and raisin aromas hint that the palate will be equally deep and dark. Bold toffee, cocoa, fig and gingerbread round into a spiced, brisk finish. Consider as a dessert pairing.
Kara Newman, Wine Enthusiast