Product DetailsEach and every drop of X.O is part of a story that has continued for more than 140 years. Explore this blend’s intensity and tremendous length with this half bottle. An icon of Hennessy, X.O has remained unchanged since its creation. Around 100 of the finest eaux-de-vie are carefully selected and aged to create this sophisticated blend.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, on the rocks, with a dash of water, in long drinks or refined cocktails
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
The ageing process distinguishes X.O from our other blends. The eaux-de-vie are aged for a minimum of 10 years in mainly French oak barrels. Absorbing tannins from the wood, the cognac develops a uniquely satisfying character that is robust and rich, with incredible persistence.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
Pair with light fish and vegetable dishes
Begin with a simple starter of oven-cooked king prawns.
A fillet of sea bass, served on a bed of buttery sautéed leeks, is a rich yet delicate compliment.
A molten chocolate cake with custard alongside is a perfect match.