Free shipping for order over £150
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Strength meets smoothness
A bright and shimmering mahogany.
Initial impressions of vanilla, clove and cinnamon give way to delicate toasted notes, courtesy of the oak barrels in which the eaux-de-vie are aged.
A signature combination of strength and smoothness is what makes V.S.O.P so iconic. The long-lasting finish is testament to the quality of the cognac itself.
Master Blender, Hennessy
HOW TO ENJOY:
- The perfect serve - Serve neat, on the rocks or with a dash of water, in a highball or in a cocktail
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Closure - Cap with Cork
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
The first V.S.O.P – and still a favourite throughout the world – Hennessy V.S.O.P is a reflection of the enduring expertise of the Hennessy Tasting Committee and the Master Blender.
Made using a blend of eaux-de-vie that are between four and 15 years old, and mostly matured in seasoned French oak barrels, it finds the perfect balance between character and smoothness.
- 35 mL Hennessy VSOP cognac
- 25 mL simple syrup
- 40 mL lemon juice
- Lemon twist
Combine cognac, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour into a champagne flute.
Top with champagne and garnish with a small piece of lemon peel.