Free shipping for order over £140
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Strength meets smoothness
A bright and shimmering mahogany.
Initial impressions of vanilla, clove and cinnamon give way to delicate toasted notes, courtesy of the oak barrels in which the eaux-de-vie are aged.
A signature combination of strength and smoothness is what makes V.S.O.P so iconic. The long-lasting finish is testament to the quality of the cognac itself.
Master Blender, Hennessy
HOW TO ENJOY:
- The perfect serve - Serve neat, on the rocks or with a dash of water, in a highball or in a cocktail
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Closure - Cap with Cork
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
The first V.S.O.P – and still a favourite throughout the world – Hennessy V.S.O.P is a reflection of the enduring expertise of the Hennessy Tasting Committee and the Master Blender.
Made using a blend of eaux-de-vie that are between four and 15 years old, and mostly matured in seasoned French oak barrels, it finds the perfect balance between character and smoothness.
- 35 mL Hennessy VSOP cognac
- 25 mL simple syrup
- 40 mL lemon juice
- Lemon twist
Combine cognac, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour into a champagne flute.
Top with champagne and garnish with a small piece of lemon peel.
The product will soon be back
Let me know when back in stock
Type in your email to be the first aware when this product is back on our shelves.