Product DetailsIts signature intense and fruity style makes Hennessy V.S the benchmark in Cognac and one of the most popular labels. This magnum is no less than its name implies: Very Special. V.S is an expression of all that makes Hennessy so well loved. The youngest cognac of the range and a modern take on Hennessy’s 3-Star, it encapsulates Hennessy’s enduring savoir-faire and expertise.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, on the rocks, with a dash of water, in long drinks or refined cocktails
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
The eaux-de-vie used in the V.S are aged between two and eight years. Selected for their vivacity, they are matured in young oak barrels until the cognac achieves the signature consistency and quality that is synonymous with the Hennessy name and the Very Special style.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
- 40 mL Hennessy VS cognac
- ½ a lime quartered
- 15 mL simple syrup or a spoonful of sugar with a splash of soda water
- Garnish: orange twist
Place 4 slices of lime in the bottom of an old fashioned/rocks glass and muddle to extract all juice and essential oils.
Add all other liquids with ice and stir to mix all ingredients together.
Garnish with an orange twist.