Free shipping for order over £150
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
An intense and lively cognac
A golden hue typical of the V.S style.
The aroma is intense and fruity, with oaky notes.
V.S is full bodied and packed with lively citrus, apple and fresh grape flavours, with additional notes of grilled almonds.
Master Blender, Hennessy
HOW TO ENJOY:
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, on the rocks, with a dash of water, in long drinks or refined cocktails
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap with Cork
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
The eaux-de-vie used in the V.S are aged between two and eight years.
Selected for their vivacity, they are matured in young oak barrels until the cognac achieves the signature consistency and quality that is synonymous with the Hennessy name and the Very Special style.
THE ALLEY-OOP COCKTAIL
- 35 ml Hennessy V.S
- 50 ml orange juice
- 60 ml tonic water
- 1 orange wedge
Fill a rocks glass with ice.
Add Hennessy V.S & orange juice.
Top up with Tonic.
Stir to combine and chill.