Welcome to the incredible world of Hennessy cognac, where you too, can be part of the story. Travel to the Old Town of Cognac, where one of the world’s most revered brandies was born. Explore 250 years of history, discovery and spirit at our 18th-century maison on the banks of the picturesque Charente river. From the tranquil boat ride that transports you to the legendary cellars, to a guided tasting of Hennessy’s carefully crafted cognacs, this is a journey to savour.Our experiences can be reserved at your convenience. Book a minimum of four weeks prior to travel in the low season (April, July, August, November) and eight weeks in the high season (May, June, September and October). Available throughout the year.
Your immersive Hennessy experience includes:
- Two nights plus breakfast at a four-star hotel in Cognac.
- A Clos19 guide will accompany you throughout the day.
- A scenic boat ride along the Charente River, accompanied by a captivating introduction to our maison to discover the faces behind the spirit.
- A tour of our traditional ageing cellars, where we have been storing some of our prized cognacs for over a century.
- Exploration of the Paradis Cellar and Hennessy’s vast collection of eaux-de-vie.
- Tastings of our complex, amber-hued cognacs in a private lounge: the bold, sophisticated Hennessy X.O and the floral, velvety Hennessy Paradis.
- Following your tour, a four-course lunch with Hennessy Cognacs will be served in a Michelin-starred restaurant.
- A visit to the vineyards to learn about the terroir and the maison’s viticultural expertise.
- A hands-on demonstration on crafting classic cognac cocktails.
Subject to availability, prices start from £2,400 for two guests. Contact us now and Clos19 will be in touch to fine-tune the details of your experience.