Breathe in, breathe out. If it’s peace and serenity that you seek, join the Glenmorangie’s homeland to savour the calming beauty and time-honoured traditions of the Scottish Highlands, curated exclusively for Clos19. Not for nothing does this single malt whisky’s name mean ‘the glen of tranquillity’.
- A two-night stay in the traditional elegance of Glenmorangie’s Highland home.
- A dazzling falconry display on your doorstep.
- An afternoon to enhance your senses, with a blindfolded exploration of aromas, a tailored cookery demonstration, and a whisky and cheese pairing.
- Glenmorangie cocktails and a private dinner showcasing the exceptional local seafood.
- A rare masterclass from sculptor Barry Grove exploring the stone-carving of the land’s earliest artists – and the chance to try their craft for yourself.
- A personal tour of the Glenmorangie Distillery with an expert guide, culminating in an exclusive warehouse tasting.
- A final evening of feasting and music, with a four-course gastronomic dinner, a private serenade from the House’s piper, and a dram from Glenmorangie’s exclusive Vintage Collection, Bond House No. 1.
- Dedicated transfers to and from Inverness railway station or airport.