Glenmorangie has created a new limited-edition whisky which captures the joy of the perfect slice of cake in a glass. And for the icing on the you-know-what, Glenmorangie has teamed up with pastry maestro Dominique Ansel to create a whole series of cocktail and cake pairings, starring four delicious single malts – and an extra slice of fun.This limited-edition style has been aged in casks formerly used for dessert wine, which impart a joyous, surprising and deliciously sweet character to Glenmorangie whisky.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or two or three large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store vertically in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Drink Glenmorangie responsibly
- Alcohol by volume - 43% Vol.
Blend and Origin
Like baking, whisky-making is an exact science, but at Glenmorangie the distilling team isn't afraid to get creative, and a little playful. For Glenmorangie Tale of Cake, Dr Bill Lumsden and his team aged the whisky first in barrels once used for bourbon and finished it in former Hungarian Tokaji wine casks, creating a sweeter finish with fruitier, honeyed notes.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.