15% OFF ON ORDERS ABOVE £100 WITH THE CODE 'CELLAR15' EXCEPT KRUG, DOM PERIGNON, RUINART BLANC DE BLANCS AND EXPERIENCES
The first Glenmorangie expression to be matured entirely in casks that once contained American rye whiskey, this limited-edition single malt has a savoury elegance and a subtle spice.
Spìos – Scots Gaelic for “spice” – is the ninth release in the distillery’s Private Edition series. Inspired by the heyday of American rye whiskey, this is a bottle for collectors and connoisseurs.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Health warning - Drink Glenmorangie responsibly
- Alcohol by volume - 46%
Blend and Origin
Glenmorangie Spìos is a full-bodied single malt that gains its character from maturation in first-fill rye whiskey casks sourced from the heart of Kentucky. While maintaining Glenmorangie’s characteristic smoothness, esteemed Director of Distilling, Whisky Creation & Whisky Stocks Dr Bill Lumsden has created another innovative edition to add to the Private Edition range.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.