Created for visitors to the Glenmorangie distillery, the Single Cask series of extreme rarities is now available exclusively to Clos19 customers. The creation team used toasted oak casks to make a rich, buttery whisky bursting with tropical aromas.Normally used to soften the tannins in red wine and add rounded notes to white wine, toasted oak casks bring a different dimension to Glenmorangie's signature citrussy smooth style.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Neat or with a little water
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 55 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Single Cask 8664 was distilled in Glenmorangie's copper stills, the tallest in Scotland. The spirit was then matured entirely in a new toasted oak cask, which imparts intensely tropical notes and a buttery texture. Single Cask 8664 is non-chill-filtered for maximum flavour, body and depth.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.