Single Cask 388 presents a rare opportunity to taste a smoky Glenmorangie whisky – the distillery’s first peated single cask offer. Created for visitors to the distillery to try, it is now available exclusively to Clos19 customers.Single Cask 388 was matured entirely in a bespoke bourbon cask, which brings a richer, lightly peated quality and plenty of vanilla notes to Glenmorangie's classic citrus style.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Neat or with a little water
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 55 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Throughout the years, Glenmorangie's creation team have sought out unique ways to age their whisky. Single Cask 388 was distilled in Glenmorangie's copper stills, the tallest in Scotland. The spirit is then matured entirely in a bespoke bourbon cask. Single Cask 388 is non-chill-filtered for maximum flavour, body and depth.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.