Product DetailsThe connoisseur in search of a new whisky expression will be captivated by the 12-year-old single-malt Quinta Ruban. Dark and intense, this extra-matured whisky is one to savour. Undergoing a second round of ageing in ruby port wine casks, Quinta Ruban pushes the boundaries of whisky craftsmanship. Unusually velvety and voluptuous, it makes a delectable digestif.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 46.0%
Blend and Origin
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban
After 10 years maturing in American white-oak, ex-bourbon casks, Quinta Ruban is transferred into specially selected ruby port casks from Portugal’s finest quintas – or wine estates. This two-year period is vital in developing Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban into a voluptuous spirit with its characteristic contrasts – notes of exotic fruit and oranges, and a complex texture.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
Old Tom Morris
- 50 mL Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban whisky
- 2 teaspoons pineapple and orange sugar syrup
- 20 mL Pedro Ximénez
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
Stir with ice. Serve in an old fashioned/rocks glass over ice.
Garnish with a gorse flower and orange twist.
Oxymore Tumbler glass by Saint Louis