The result of an experiment, Glenmorangie Malaga 12 Years Old was aged first in bourbon whiskey casks and then for four years in Malaga dulce (sweet) casks, a rare wine barrel used in southern Spain.Finished in casks that once held one of the world’s rarest fortified wines, Glenmorangie Malaga 12 Years Old is beautifully sweet, with notes of honey and gentle spices.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Neat or with a little water
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 47.3% Vol.
Blend and Origin
Dr Bill Lumsden yearned to enrich Glenmorangie in the rare casks of Malaga's most sought-after sweet wine. In his experiment, he was rewarded with a sweet and rich whisky – the perfect complement to Glenmorangie's soft and creamy style.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.