Sixth in the Bond House No. 1 Collection, Grand Vintage 1996 is the first Glenmorangie whisky to be aged in specially designed casks. This is a rare chance to own a piece of the distillery's history.Inviting a greater synergy between whisky and wood, these casks are first seasoned with bourbon for four years, then lightly charred to magnify Glenmorangie's creamy character.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or two or three large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 43 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
The idea to design unique Glenmorangie casks came about in 1996, with the aim of bottling a small selection of whisky from that year and aging it in vessels that enhance the creaminess of Glenmorangie whisky. A triumph of rarity, the result is Glenmorangie Grand Vintage 1996; a rounder, smoother single malt whisky, aged for a total of 23 years.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.