Free shipping for order over £150
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Forest-like depth of taste and aroma
A verdant bouquet of pine, juniper and coriander, along with roasted chestnut and an intriguing whisper of smoke.
Upon sipping, flavour explodes in the mouth – think whirls of peppermint, bursts of eucalyptus, and hints of bitter orange, vanilla and liquorice, drifting to a slow and luscious finish with lemon, orange and a touch of oak.
Director of Distilling, Whisky Creation and Whisky Stocks
HOW TO ENJOY:
A Tale Of The Forest Single Malt
- The perfect serve - Enjoy with your favourite mixer, neat, with a little water or on the rocks
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 46 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Closure - Cap with Cork
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
Glenmorangie A Tale Of The Forest Single Malt
Evoking the scents, sounds and sights of the forest, this experimental single malt is truly unique.
There's a touch of background smoke, a sharpness from the juniper, and some floral notes of lavender and pine, all entwined with Glenmorangie’s signature citrus notes.
These fragrant, wooded depths inspired illustrator Pomme Chan to dream up a fantastical forest, showcased in vivid glory on the label and gift box.