£57,000 per package for 6
£9,500 per person
Join us in exploring the French way of living on this immersive journey through the country’s gastronomic heartlands, with exceptional access to our most prestigious maisons.Discover for yourself the country’s fine, locally sourced foods and Clos19’s wine, champagne and spirits. Highlights of this experience – of which only three are available each year – include:
- Accommodation at Les Sources de Caudalie and Domaine des Etangs, two five-star estates near Bordeaux and Cognac, respectively.
- Meals at Michelin-starred restaurants La Grand’Vigne and Dyades, as well as wine, champagne and cocktail tastings over the course of your visit.
- A choice from two signature spa treatments at an award-winning thermal spa.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, canapés and apéritifs over the course of your visit.
- Special access to an ecological caviar farm, with an interactive workshop, a Belvedere vodka cocktail and caviar pairing, and a personalized caviar gift to take home.
- Behind-the-vines private tours of historic Château d’Yquem and maison Hennessy.
- A cognac cocktail mixology class at the stylish Bar Luciole in Cognac.
Guests also have the opportunity to customize this experience to their individual interests. Prices will be adjusted accordingly.