Ideal for sipping on its own, over a large ice cube or in cocktails, Eminente Reserva possesses the aesthetics of a traditional Cuban light rum but with the complexity and depth of a very old one.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Sipping, over a large ice cube or in cocktails.
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 41.30 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Made from sugar cane molasses grown on the island known locally as Isla del Cocodrilo off the coast of central Cuba. The spirit is first distilled to 75% ABV then skilfully blended with aguardiente from the house collection. Ageing takes place in white ex-whisky oak for a minimum of seven years.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.