Free shipping for order over £150
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Floral, fresh and toasty.
Powdery white flowers, sweet apricot, fresh rhubarb and mint combine with ashy minerality and an energising dash of white pepper.
A smooth entry quickly explodes into effervescence, focused by acidic and bitter notes. The finish has a penetrating tautness marked by ginger, tobacco and toastiness.
Cellar Master, Dom Pérignon
HOW TO ENJOY:
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2012
- The perfect serve – Enjoy in a Dom Pérignon glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavour
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- Alcohol by volume - 12.5 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Closure - Cork
- Dosage - Brut
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
DOM PÉRIGNON VINTAGE 2012
Nature did her best to test the maison of Dom Pérignon in 2012, with frosts, floods and heatwaves descending on the vineyards in Champagne.
Despite the challenges, the September harvest yielded a superb diversity and balance of grapes that enabled the winemakers to assemble a blend of great contrasts and complexity.