Product DetailsFor those who prefer a deep and intense rosé champagne, the 2002 should not be missed. Bold and vibrant, with hints of smoke and black cherry, it is a tribute to pinot noir and the 2002 vintage. Pinot noir is a notoriously difficult grape to work with, but this rosé perfectly brings its expression to the fore. A 10-year maturation period has resulted in a champagne of astonishing complexity.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 10-12ºC
- When to drink - Drink now through 2035+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.5%
Blend and Origin
Dom Pérignon Rosé 2002
The exceptional 2002 harvest was marked by sunny periods that balanced out the heavy rains of late August and early September, helping to create this blend of 60% pinot noir and 40% chardonnay. Layered, full bodied and complex, with strong potential for ageing, this vintage was matured for more than 10 years, helping to create its underlying structure.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.