In cavernous chalk caves, cellar masters have been perfecting Clos19 champagnes for centuries. Become part of our maisons’ legacies, discovering the secrets behind the méthode champenoise, indulging in fine French cuisine, and tasting your way through a collection of our signature prestige cuvées from Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot, Moët & Chandon and Dom Pérignon. Offering exclusive access to the stories of our maisons, our tasting and dining experiences in Champagne are unrivalled.Learn more
£5,760 per package for 2
£2,880 per person
Take a behind-the-scenes look at four of our prestigious estates, discovering the myths and magic that surround the creation of those world-famous bubbles. This three-night package includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast at L’Assiette Champenoise Hotel.
- A sumptuous four-course welcome dinner, with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, at the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Millénaire.
- Tours of Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot, Moët & Chandon and Dom Pérignon, with champagne tastings.
- A three-course lunch, served with a bottle of Moët Impérial, at Le Thêatre in Épernay, on Day 2.
- A three-course lunch, with a bottle of Ruinart, served in the grounds of Le Jardin at Les Crayères on Day 3.
- All transfers will be in a luxury vehicle.
Subject to availability, prices start from £5,400 for a group of two guests. Contact us now and Clos19 will be in touch to fine-tune the details of your experience.