Cellar masters have been perfecting Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot champagnes for centuries. Witness that legacy with our Reims experience, discovering the secrets behind the méthode champenoise, indulging in fine French cuisine and tasting your way through a collection of our signature and prestige cuvées.All Experiences can be reserved at your convenience. Book a minimum of four weeks prior to travel in the low season (April, July, August, November) and eight weeks in the high season (May, June, September and October), with a maximum of 15 guests per tour, Tuesday through Saturday.
Step behind the scenes at two of the Champagne region’s most prestigious estates to discover the myths and magic of Veuve Clicquot and Ruinart. Highlights include:
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at L’Assiette Champenoise Hotel.
- A sumptuous four-course welcome dinner, with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, at the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Millénaire.
- Guided tours of Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot – the estates and their impressive cellars – concluding with tastings of the maison’s fine champagnes.
- A visit to the vineyards of Verzy and Bouzy, both designated grands crus villages.
- A three-course lunch, with a bottle of Ruinart, served in the grounds of Le Jardin at Les Crayères on Day 2.
- All transfers will be in a luxury vehicle.
Choose a quantity
This experience is no longer proposed. Please look at our other online offers or contact our customer care service for more information as we have renewed our Champagne and Hennessy experiences.