Courgette and White Truffle Oil Tart with Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut
Veuve Clicquot gave carte blanche to a group of ‘New Makers’ to create bold new food pairings for their champagne. Héloïse Brion of @missmaggieskitchen, reinterprets classic family recipes for a new generation by crafting bold new dishes from traditional ingredients. With this recipe, Héloïse accentuates the freshness of Yellow Label Brut with a tart that blends rich truffle oil, creamy burrata and courgettes.
- A filo pastry case
- 4-6 small courgettes of varied colours
- 1 burrata
- White truffle oil
- A handful of pine nuts
- A handful of rocket
- ¾ cup pesto
- Zest of 1 organic lemon
- A few fresh basil leaves
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll your pastry case out onto a baking tray, spread with a thin layer of pesto, leaving an inch all around.
- Using a peeler, shave lengths of courgette and arrange on the pesto.
- Sprinkle the edges with rock salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 20mins.
- Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts on the hob.
- Once the tart is ready, roughly chop the burrata and arrange on top.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts, rocket and fresh basil.
- Finish with a glug of truffle oil, sprinkle with lemon zest and serve right away, with Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brut Yellow Label.