Despite a year fraught with challenges, the 2020 vintage is tipped as the estate's best yet, showcasing not only quality grapes and excellent conditions but also exceptional vineyard management.Vibrant fruits are balanced by a freshness that is distinctly Cloudy Bay in style. As well as being a delightful wine to sip now, this zesty, well-balanced sauvignon blanc will cellar well.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 8-10°C
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Screw Cap
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 13.20 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Though the year itself presented many unusual challenges, the weather was on the estate's side. The days were filled with sunshine followed by cool nights, allowing for a slow and steady harvest. Fermentation took place mainly in stainless steel tanks, with four per cent of the blend being transferred to French oak barrels.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.