Free shipping for order over £140
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Complex aromas and textures
Citrus, stone fruits and savoury notes of soft woodsmoke.
Mellow oak and mineral characters balanced by the vibrant acidity and freshness of citrus and conference pear, with a long and elegant finish.
Technical director, Cloudy Bay
HOW TO ENJOY:
Cloudy Bay Te Koko 2019
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2026+
- Alcohol by volume - 13.09 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Closure - Screw cap
- Dosage - Dry
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
The early 2019 sauvignon blanc harvest yielded deliciously concentrated fruit, which was gently pressed then transferred to French oak barrels for slow fermentation.
After resting in barrel on fine lees for 11 months, the wine was blended then aged in concrete tanks lined with stainless steel, and large-format wooden cuves for a less oxidative approach, creating its complex layers and acid profile.