Free shipping for order over £150
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Vibrant with a compelling finish
Ripe passion fruit, white peach and a hint of lime
Concentrated and tropical, underpinned by sweet nectarine and blossom flavours. Saline notes provide the structure, while perfumed passion fruit and a vibrant citrus acidity offer balance and a satisfying finish.
Technical director, Cloudy Bay
HOW TO ENJOY:
Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Service temperature - 9-10°C
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Alcohol by volume - 13.30 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Closure - Screw cap
- Dosage - Dry
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
A precise blend
Cloudy Bay’s sauvignon blanc comes largely from their Wairau Valley vineyards, where the climate is warm and dry and the gravelly soil is free-draining.
Fermentation is carried out primarily in stainless steel tanks, with approximately 4% of the blend fermented at warmer temperatures in old French oak barriques and large-format oak vats.