Made from some of the best-quality pinot noir grapes in Marlborough’s Southern Valleys region, Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir 2020 is a concentrated yet elegant wine, heady on the nose, rich in dark fruits, with a silky finish.A full-bodied red wine with fine tannins; fragrant, earthy and aromatic. This is an appealing all-rounder with rich, fruity flourishes.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 14-16°C
- When to drink - Drink now, but is suitable for aging
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Screw Cap
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 13.9 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Mature and well-balanced
Grown on the cool clay soils and rolling slopes of Marlborough’s Southern Valleys region, the pinot noir harvest came at the optimum time after near-perfect conditions in the vineyards. The full-flavoured, concentrated and complex fruit was gravity-fed into open-top fermentation tanks, with 7% whole-bunch inclusion. After 100% malolactic fermentation, the wine was matured in French oak for 11 months.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.