A classic dry rosé from Côtes de Provence, Château d'Esclans Whispering Angel 2019 is made from the highest-quality grapes in the region and aged in stainless steel.One of the most highly praised vintages from Château d'Esclans, Whispering Angel 2019 is lush and silky with an acidity that keeps the taste fresh and crisp.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 7-10°C
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 13 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
A blend of several varieties – mostly old-vine grenache, along with cinsault, syrah, carignan and vermentino – the grapes are destemmed and lightly crushed at a low temperature to avoid oxidation. Vinified in stainless steal with bâtonnage – the process of stirring up of the lees to add body – taking place twice weekly.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.