A refined and elegant dry rosé from the renowned Côtes de Provence region, Caves d'Esclans Rock Angel was designed not just to serve as an aperitif wine, but also to pair with fine cuisine.Made from the highest-quality grapes in the region and aged in stainless steel with no maceration, this is a pale-coloured, zesty and herbaceous wine with a hint of minerality.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 7-10°C
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 13.5 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
A blend of several varieties – mostly grenache and cinsault along with syrah and vermentino – the grapes are destemmed and lightly crushed at a low temperature to avoid oxidation. Maceration is avoided to maintain the very pale colour of the wine, while vinification takes place in stainless steel to preserve the fresh, mineral notes.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.