A delicate wine with a defined minerality from Château d'Esclans. The 2019 vintage combines grenache and vermentino from the maison's own vineyards. Vinification takes place in oak and stainless steel.Château d'Esclans makes dry Côtes de Provence rosé wines from old-vine grenache, which tends to be more flavourful and intense than grapes from younger vines. Their flagship bottle is as intriguing as ever.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 7-10°C
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 13.50 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
A blend of several varieties, mostly old-vine grenache and vermentino. The grapes are destemmed and lightly crushed at a low temperature to avoid oxidation. Maceration is avoided to maintain the pale colour of the wine, while vinification takes place partly in demi-muids (large French oak barrels) and in stainless steel to preserve the delicate floral and mineral notes.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.