Chandon Garden Spritz elevates the spritz experience. Combining Chandon sparkling wine with bitter liqueur made from natural orange peel extract, carefully selected spices and locally sourced Valencia oranges, this stylish, ready-to-drink aperitif is made for aperitivo hour. It contains no artificial flavours or colours. It’s nothing more than naturally delicious.
Striking a perfect balance between sweetness and bitterness, Chandon has taken the classic Spritz aperitif to a new level, harnessing the finest ingredients combined with an exceptional sparkling wine to create the Garden Spritz.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 8-10°C
- When to drink - Drink now | Sparkling aperitif - Aromatized wine-based drink.
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites.
- Alcohol by volume - 11.5 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Chardonnay, pinot noir and semillon from Chandon Argentina's Mendoza vineyards are blended and then fermented twice to create an exceptional sparkling wine. Aromatic bitters made with a combination of spices and Valencia oranges (dried peel and zest) are added to the blend before bottling.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.