Fond memories are built on warm summer evenings. Capture a Saint-Tropez sunset in a glass with this effortlessly elegant cocktail, inspired by the French Riviera.
Come, sit with us on a terrace overlooking the seaside. The sun sets, offering a warm, sophisticated glow. Add cognac and vermouth with a splash of orange. A frisson of freshness from the cool Mediterranean breathes life into the old port again. The beautiful people emerge. Add ice, bitters and the crisp effervescence of Moët & Chandon Impérial.
Re-live your Riviera moment by creating your own Sunset cocktail.
How to mix the sunset cocktail – step by step
- In a large wine or spritz glass filled with ice, combine cognac, vermouth, bitters and orange juice.
- Stir gently to chill and top up with champagne.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Bar spoon
- Ice tongs
- Large wine glass or spritz glass
- 10 mL Hennessy VS
- 10 mL Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut
- 30 mL white vermouth
- 2 dashes of bitters
- 5 mL orange juice
- Orange wedge