Caves d'Esclans Whispering Angel 2020 is a classic dry rosé wine from Côtes de Provence in France. It is made from the highest-quality grapes in the region and aged in stainless steel.Already receiving high praise for its delectable aromas and exceptional balance, the 2020 vintage is bracingly dry with a silky texture and a refreshing acidity.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 7-10°C
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 13 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
A blend of varieties, mostly old-vine grenache, along with cinsault, syrah and vermentino, are selected from the finest plots in La Motte en Provence. The grapes are destemmed and lightly crushed at a low temperature to avoid oxidation. Stainless steal vinification helps preserve the wine's fruitiness, while bâtonnage – the process of stirring up the lees – adds body.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.