Free shipping for order over £140
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Complex, rich and full-bodied
Sweet and nutty with notes of honey, walnut and allspice
Global Education and Advocacy Director, Belvedere
HOW TO ENJOY:
Belvedere Heritage 176
- The perfect serve - Serve over a large chunk of ice with a slice of lemon
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 40 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store vertically in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Drink Belvedere responsibly
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
BELVEDERE HERITAGE 176
Belvedere has perfected the art of distilling modern neutral-tasting vodka, and so for Heritage 176 the distillery looked to the past for inspiration.
Using a traditional Polish vodka-making technique known as 'malting', where the rye is heated using a fire kiln, it was able to create a vodka that celebrates this heritage.