Ardbeg's youngest whisky yet, Wee Beastie accentuates the raw power of Islay whisky. Intensely smoky, with notes of cracked black pepper, tar and meat, it's not for the faint hearted.
For over 200 years, Ardbeg has been made on the remote Scottish isle of Islay. This new single-malt style showcases the daring, experimental side of the distillery. You have to try it to believe it.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 47.4 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Known as the 'enfant terrible' of the spirit world, Ardbeg Wee Beastie is a test of youthfulness in a world dominated by aged whiskies. Though the liquid has been aged for just five years in ex-bourbon and oloroso sherry casks, it offers a formidable bite, and is the proof that unusual can be iconic too.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.