Free shipping for order over £140
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Intense and perfectly integrated
A deep gold.
Initial aromas of Christmas cake and violets fuse with cedar and pine needles. Treacle toffee and chocolate raisin notes rise up through the smoke.
A sense of sweetness gives way to a burst of winter spices countered by honey-glazed, smoked flavours and chewy treacle. Waves of smoky tones build up on the palate like a cigar.
Distillery Manager, Ardbeg
HOW TO ENJOY:
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 54.2 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
Extremely smoky peat, generations of whisky-making knowledge and water from this blend's namesake, Loch Uigeadail, all play their part in creating this whisky.
But the true secret behind Ardbeg Uigeadail's success? A unique vatting method that marries the deep, smoky notes from ex-bourbon American oak with the luscious, raisin-like character of ex-sherry Oloroso casks.
International Wine & Spirit Company
- 50 mL Ardbeg Uigedail whisky
- 60 mL Bulleit Bourbon
- 25 mL Dolin Rouge vermouth
- 25 mL Dolin Dry vermouth
- 3 dashes of Regans Orange Bitters No. 6
- Lemon twist
In mixing glass or shaker filled with ice, combine whisky, vermouth, and bitters. Stir well, about 20 seconds, then strain into cocktail glass.
Add cherry or twist lemon peel directly over drink to release essential oils, and serve.