This deeply mellow limited edition celebrates Ardbeg Day, the annual celebration of Ardbeg. In a first for the Distillery, its heart was aged in wine casks which had been heavily charred to carve grooves in the wood.These casks bring an untamed intensity to the whisky’s balance of smouldering cinnamon, vanilla popcorn, treacle and pear. Embracing Ardbeg Day’s ’60s theme, it invites smoky malt fans to get their groove on.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark and dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 46 % Vol.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.