Free shipping for order over £140
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
The essence of adventure
A deep, rich amber.
Tarry ropes, creosote and linseed oil are followed by a burst of dark chocolate, blackcurrants and muscovado sugar.
Deep and chewy, with notes of peppered steak. Tangy, crispy seaweed flavours are followed by tarry espresso that coats the palate with rich, melted dark fruits. At the finish, chalky violets fizz to the surface.
Distillery Manager, Ardbeg
HOW TO ENJOY:
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 57.1 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap with Cork
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
Originally intended as a limited-edition whisky, Corryvreckan was so loved that it became part of Ardbeg's regular collection.
Aged first in new French oak and then in ex-bourbon casks, the whisky develops the intense spicy and sweet flavours that set it apart.
Corryvreckan is non-chill filtered to retain maximum flavour, body and depth.
San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 45 mL Ardbeg Corryvreckan whisky
- 15 mL Glenmorangie The Original whisky
- 25 mL fresh lemon juice
- 25 mL honey-ginger syrup
- Garnish: candied ginger
Pour ingredients into a shaker, fill with ice and shake. Strain over fresh ice into an old fashioned/rocks glass.