For centuries, smoke has been a part of the distilling process at Ardbeg, and now the house is releasing a set that includes a bottle of Ardbeg An Oa and a small but mighty BBQ smoker puck.
Ardbeg An Oa’s rounded and subtly smoky aromas make it perfect for toasting by the BBQ. Use the smoker puck to infuse your food with flavour, and pair your creations with a dram of the whisky.
To create the complex An Oa, whiskies matured in three different types of cask – Pedro Ximénez sherry, virgin charred oak and ex-bourbon – are blended together in a bespoke gathering vat.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 46.60 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Ardbeg An Oa
For An Oa, whiskies matured in three different types of cask are brought together in Ardbeg's new, specially designed gathering vat. Ex-Pedro Ximénez sherry casks deliver sweetness, virgin charred oak brings spice, and ex-bourbon imparts Ardbeg’s hallmark intensity. In the gathering vat the single malt develops impressive balance and roundness. Non chill-filtered.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.